On Sunday I issued an invitation to the members of the Parish to 'see' Jesus by
1) reading one chapter of Matthew's gospel each day from the 1st of November through the 28th of November to prepare for the Year of Matthew that begins on Sunday the 27th;
2) finding ten to twenty minutes each day to
- give thanks for all that God has done for us and for all people;
- intercede with God for our world;
- name before God our personal needs and concerns, and
- pray the Lord's Prayer.
You can listen to my sermon with its invitation by clicking here.