For an audio recording of the Sermon as preached at the 10.00 a.m. service, please click here.
- Every child should find itself the member of a family housed with decency and dignity.
- Every child should have an opportunity for education up to maturity.
- Every citizen should have sufficient income to make a home and to bring up her or his children properly.
- Every worker should have a voice in the conduct of the business or industry in which he or she works.
- Every citizen should have sufficient leisure --- two days’ rest in seven and an annual holiday with pay.
- Every citizen should be guaranteed freedom of worship, speech, assembly and association.