Saturday, March 15, 2014

15 March 2014: Deacons' Retreat for the Dioceses of Olympia and New Westminster

Dear Friends,

This Sunday I shall be enjoying a Sunday off from preaching.  Instead, I am at Camp Huston (Gold Bar, WA) for the Deacons' Retreat for the Dioceses of Olympia and New Westminster.  I was privileged to give three talks.  Click on the title to hear the talks as they were given today.

Mission as Leitourgia

Church as Ekklesia

Ministry as Episkope, Koinonia and Diakonia

Click on the titles below to receive a PDF of my notes and the PowerPoint presentation used during the actual talks.

PDF of 'Mission, Church and Ministry'

PowerPoint of 'Mission, Church and Ministry'

On Monday I'll be posting our order of service for Sunday the 23rd and, I hope, a link to an audio recording of Sunday's sermon by the Rev'd Chris Dierkes.

Next Saturday look for my reflections on Psalm 95.

Blessings to you all,

Richard+

No comments: